Skip to content
- Add water to your perfectly potted plant.
- Don’t add too much!
- Probably should have mentioned that one first.
- Watch your plant. Make sure it’s green.
- If its not green, refer back to 13 Fool Proof Steps for the Perfect Potted Plant.
- Sit your plant in a well lit area. Ideally outside, back in the soil that you stole for this plant.
- Watch your plant. Make sure it’s getting enough sun. Don’t let it lack its Vitamin D.
- You definitely don’t want a deficient plant.
- Congratulations! You are a master plant potter.
- Well done.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: